Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Don't forget to thank a Teacher!

As the school year is winding down I believe it's time to thank a teacher for their time and dedication. After all, teachers spend about 8 hours a day with your child. The teachers I have been so blessed to know have that "special gift". You see, it takes a "special gift" to be a teacher. How do I know....well, my Mom is a PreKinder teacher, she's a young gal in her 60's.  For many, many years she has been a dedicated  teacher to "her children". Yes, that's what she calls them.
She displays patience, kindness,  and most importantly perserverance.  I worked at school for a few years, but then realized I really didn't have that "special gift"...and I didn't want it either! he,he!!! I'm just kidding. I really loved working with those little ones. After all, who doesn't have fun chasing 4 and 5 year olds around as they yell, "NO I don't want to!" at you. You get to enjoy cleaning running noses, comforting them as they cry because Billy won't be their friend, you get to see the excitement in their eyes when they learn to right their name.
But I chose to stay home and take care of my kids and my family and do what I love....crafting.

My kids have also had some awesome teachers, so I'll get right to it:
Thanks  for a Great year!!!


Card Details: Digi Image-Whimsiedoodles (Image has been altered a bit. The glue bottle said, "Stuck on you", but I changed that up a bit. Patterned papers-Cosmo Cricket, Border Punch-EK Success, Brads-The Paper Studio

I am entering this card in a challenge over at Whimsie Doodles
This is the Sketch challenge

Thanks for visiting today! Have a great Tuesday!

I am also linking this to a challenge over at KB Challenges, the theme this week is Anything Goes.