Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Meljen's Challenge Day and It's a Swaparoo!

I've got 2 things on my agenda for today! First..it's Thursday, that means it's one more day til Friday! Just kidding...
It's time for Meljen's Designs New Releases and New Challenge #58--Graduations!
Here are this week's new releases:
Meljens Designs May 12th Release Display
and here is my card for this week's Challenge #58:


In real life the greens really do match. Not sure what was up with my camera. It is a cloudy day, so my picture isn't the best it can be. That's right...I'm blaming it on the weather!
Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Patterned Paper-The Paper Studio, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Cardstock-Bazill, Ribbon-Offray, Stickles-Ranger, Black Brads-The Paper Studio

With Graduations right around the corner, I plan on using all of these images. I cannot wait to see what you come up with for this week!
*******************************************************************************

And now...for my wonderful goodies from Jennifer of My Crazy Life.
but FIRST let me tell you about this unique, fun swap. I found it over at My So-Called Chaos, Angie and Beth were so kind to let me participate.  We were paired up with another crafty loving person and traded with them. Like I said, I got paired with Jennifer!  I had so much fun getting to know her!

And these are the goodies I received from her:

A handmade memo board, she made this out of a cookie sheet, covered it with yummy fabric and ribbon. The covered tin can has magnets on it so it is removable. She also included a matching pink and black clippy.
How cool is this! She is so talented!!!

and look at these adorable Bottlecap necklaces! She sent me the John Deere necklace because of a blog post I wrote about my Dad driving a JDeere tractor. How sweet is that?!     But my
stinker of a 17 yr.old,  daughter claimed it! LOL She loves tractors! And the "Love" bottlecap comes off so it can be switched  with another pendant. You see, it has a magnet on the back of it. I could even use it or store it on my magnetic board!

The funny thing is....I sent her daughter the same kind of necklace!!! LOL

One more thing to show you...these adorable magnets! They are wire shapes with polymar clay flowers in the centers of them. How cute are these!? {{{squeal}}}}

She says my polka dotted ring got left behind at her house, so that will arrive on Friday. I'll show you that as soon as it makes it to me.

Please visit Beth's blog over at Living a Goddess Life to learn more about her and this swap.

I would like to thank Beth and Angie of My So Called Chaos once again for letting me join in!
I have had so much fun gettting to know Jennifer, learning new craft techniques, and sharing crafty goodness with her! What a fun swap!
Thanks for visiting today! Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

Bernie said...

Wow! What a clever idea. That is made from a cookie sheet? Oh, I wonder if she will offer a tutorial on that.

Looks like fun stuff!!

Beth W said...

How adorable are those?! I love the wire and polymer flower magents...so unique and happy! :D

I am just floored by everyone's creativity here, and the amazing things people came up with (most of which I've never seen done anywhere else). Yay!

And hey, THANK YOU for being a fantastic swap participant, and for joining up! :D

Miss Angie said...

Wow, she is talented! What a great package! :)That is all so adorable! :)

Thank you for being so awesome in this swap, I have loved getting to know you! :)

Jennifer said...

HAHA THANKS GUYS. IM SO GLAD THAT YOU LIKED YOUR PACKAGE AUDREY AND I AGREE WITH BETH THERE ARE DEFINATLY SOME NEW THINGS SHOWING UP HERE IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. @BERNIE...I DO PLAN ON DOING A TUTORIAL SOON...PRALLY NEXT WEEK I AM PLANNING ON MAKING ONE OF MY OWN THIS WEEKEND IF TIME AND BABY ALLOWS WHEN I DO ILL TAKE STEP BY STEP PICS.

Jennifer said...

glad u liked it did u get ur second package. I figure the lil case could be useful for your images