Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, September 29, 2014

Journaling Bible-Love your Neighbor

Oh Monday, Monday!!! Seems to come back around too fast these days! But it is, what it is!

I can't say I have alot of neighbors...being that I live out in the country. But I think what God is saying is to Love your Neighbors not in a literal sense, but love those all around you. In Mark 12:31 it says "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." 

And I know this is not always easy to do, especially with difficult people, but...it is God's word, and it is one of His commandants, so we should want to try our hardest to do this not just for ourselves, but to please God. I believe when we aim to please God, he pours His blessings unto us! 

This stamp is by Tina Wenke, called Friends.  The alphabet letters were not in a package...so I'm not sure who makes those. Page flag from Target's $1 spot. Chalks were also used. 
The bible I am using is by Crossway, it's a Journaling Bible and it's the ESV Edition. 

Have a wonderful Monday!!!

1 comment:

Deby said...

I love what you did on this page so much. Thanks for sharing the details.