Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Journaling Bible: Fear Not for I am with You

Brrr! It's cold outside!!! We Texans are not used to these cold temps!!! But, it is winter, so what should we expect?! 
I'm so happy today is Thursday..why? Cause tomorrow is Friday!I always look forward to the weekend. Love the slower pace of the weekend and enjoy being at home working on the things I love. 

Today I'm sharing Isaiah 41:10-"Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God."

I love reading this verse, and reminding myself that I am not alone, I should not fear, God has my back...all the time. 


For this one I used an old scrapbooking letter stencil sheet I had and penciled in the words "Fear" and "You". I then colored them in with my copic markers and outlined with an extra fine Sharpie pen. I used the same pen to write and draw a border around my verse.
Used some of my favorite washi tape and drew an arrow and I was done. 

And here's a picture of our rescue dog, Handsome. He's in "stealth mode"....meaning he blends in with my bathroom rug! 
He loves sitting there and keeps me company as I put on my make-up.


Thanks for stopping by!!! 
Have a blessed Thursday!

2 comments:

LookAroundTheCorner said...

I love your page thank you so much for sharing

Country Mouse said...

Thank you Eve for your sweet comments, I really love them! :)