Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, January 19, 2015

Journaling Bible: Psalms 25: 4,5: Lead me in Your Truth

What a beautiful Monday this has turned out to be. I am off today for the MLK Jr. Holiday. I decided to play "catch up" today.....laundry, chores, and bible journaling! 

I had also joined a group of ladies over at Homegrown Hospitality. Stephanie Ackerman has been guiding us with a wonderful project called:
Documented Faith
I was so "gung-ho" about this group...then it started, and many things happened...I got sick w/ the flu, I injured my knee, and then I lost my creative spurt. I wasn't sure how I wanted to express myself, or what I wanted to use....a journal, a planner,a notebook, etc.

So...for now, I'm using my Journaling Bible. The word for January is TRUTH. So each week, she gives a verse pertaining to that word.  I use these verses in my journaling bible. I often get asked what bible I am using. This is a ESV Journaling Bible by Crossway. 

Psalm 25: 4,5" Make me know your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths. Lead me in your TRUTH and teach me, for you are the GOD of my SALVATION."

 As you can see, my previous journaling art was showing thru the back of the page. So  I used a piece of cardstock that matched my bible page, this allowed me start on a fresh palette.

These are the supplies I used. I was thrilled to find my huge Alpha Punch-Out letters by ColorBok. I used to use these on my scrapbooking pages. The date stamp is my KaiserCraft, I forgot to take a photo of my Kraft Alphabet sheet, that and the Kraft Labels are from Target's $1 spot. I used the Glue Dots to adhere my cardstock to the bible page. The patterned paper is a scrap, so I'm not sure who makes this.

HAVE A BLESSED MONDAY!

No comments: