Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Journaling Bible: Romans 12:3 "A Measure of Faith"

Wow! We are half way through the week. It's been such a busy week....sometimes I wonder how I make it on the go for more than 10 hours a day! LOL

Today I'm sharing a verse that made me think. Made me question it, and made me want to read on it and learn more.........

Romans 12:3

"For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned."

So I understand the first part...be humble, don't think of yourself as having more value,to judge...sensibly. But this part, got me...."the measure of faith God has assigned." Does that mean that each of us have been given a different amount of faith? Did God give some the ability to have more faith than others??
So I'm thinking...each of us has a different amount of faith, whether you are a Christian or not. And each Christian carries a different amount of faith.  Some have more, some have less. I also think it varies due to your life experiences...present and past. Surely there are many times our faith is tested....so, this is a verse that has really made me think. How is my faith measured? Hmmmm. 



Have a wonderful Wednesday. And as always...thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments: