Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, February 09, 2015

Bible Journaling: James 1:5-6 BELIEVE

Hey there! Been almost a week since I was last here. Life got a bit chaotic and crazy...I finally got some quiet time yesterday to sit down with my Bible. I use an ESV Journaling Bible by Crossway.

Last week's verse at DOCUMENTED FAITH-Homegrown Hospitality was

 James 1:5-6

 "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind."

Our "word" for the month of February is BELIEVE.


For this one I kept it simple. I used Washi Tape here and there. the word FAITH was actually a clear sticker by The Paper Studio. I received this from a sweet Cheryl Ann in a swap we did. I just put the sticker over my washi. The words "wave" and "wind" are some American Craft stickers. 

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful Monday evening!

No comments: