Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

This week in my Filofax




As I sit here at the doctors office, I am thinking of all I have to do today. I'm headed to work after this follow up appointment, but sometimes get overwhelmed with my "to-do" for the day.

I guess that's why I enjoy using my filofax planner. It not only keeps me organized, but it helps me to see what I have accomplished in each day. 

Here is this week in my pink Filofax Calipso: 

I was so happy to see that my washi matched a polka dotted paper clip I made. I used a flair button from this pack I found at Burlingtons and put it on a nice flat paperclip, found at Walmart.  I don't recall the brand of  washi. I might have bought this online and it didn't have packaging or received it in a swap. 



Okay, well..I'm up next! Just waiting for the Dr to come in and give me all GOOD news!!! 


Have a blessed Wednesday! 

No comments: