Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, February 20, 2015

Journaling Bible : Matthew 21

TGIF! I was awakened by my husband this morning and for about 30
seconds thought it was Saturday. What a disappointment when I realized it was Friday and I would be getting up for work soon! Good thing was...it's not Monday! 

Today I'm sharing a verse from Documented Faith that was actually given to us over a week ago. I
just hadn't been able to share this with you. The week gets so busy! 

Matthew  21:22: 

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

How simple is this? God's word says if we BELIEVE we shall RECEIVE! 


Once again, I used bits and pieces I found in my stash.  The Believe sticker was received in a swap. I also used Washi tape and a rub-on. 

Here's a closer look: 



I leave you with this, and hope you have a wonderful Friday!!! 

Here is a recent picture of our rescue dog, Handsome:


He has recently been groomed and gets chilly at night, so he has been loving his little blue shirt. 

BLESSINGS! 

No comments: