Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, April 09, 2010

2 Friday Challenges!!

I love Fridays because I get to share two card samples with you!!
The first is from the Raise the Bar Challenge blog! The theme this week was to make a Spring Card!
How fun!!!
Here's mine:
Card Details: Digi Image--Sassy Cheryl's, Sentiment--Microsoft Word, on the inside the Sentiment reads: "I'm praying for you.", Patterned Paper--The Paper Studio, Mini Clothespin--WalMart Office supplies (cute,huh?!), Misc.-Ribbon and Machine Stitching

And my next card is for the wonderful Ethereal Forest Designs. I love this Unicorn image and 
couldn't wait to use it. I think any little girl would just love this!!

Card Details: Digi Image--Ethereal Forest Designs, Patterned Paper--The Paper Studio, Bling Paper Clip and Bling Swirls--Recollections, Sentiment--Microsoft Word, Misc.--Ribbon, Glossy Accents (eye) and Stickles 

Thanks for visiting today and I wish you a wonderful Friday!!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Both cards are fantastic! Love the quilt bg on your spring card with this adorable image and your unicorn image is fun with the bling ... awesome work!!