Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, April 02, 2010

I'm so behind....

So sorry!!! I have fallen behind for today's post!! I had some cards on the table ready to have their picture taken. Well, lastnight my 4 yr. old nephew stopped by to visit. He was hungry. We sat him down at the table to eat something, gave him some orange kool-aid to drink he grabbed the placement. I will leave the rest up to your imagination!!!
My first card is for Joni's Challenge at Raise the Bar challenge blog! The theme this week was April Showers! Make something related to the weather.
I am using this card:
Card Details: Digi Image: Phindy's Place, Dp: Making Memories, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Mis. Ribbon, Button, Floss, Glossy Accents on the puddle and rain drops. Paperpieced the raincoat. 

I wish I could show you the original card I made to use, but my nephew altered that with his orange kool-aid!
Needless to say I went to bed early with a migraine headache!!!

My next card for today is for Ethereal Forest Designs, please check out her blog for some wonderful 
inspiration!!! EFD has some wonderful images that are perfect for spring!!!

Card Details: Digi Image and Sentiment: Ethereal Forest Designs, Patterened Paper: The Paper Studio,

And with this I would like to say.....Have a wonderful Easter!! May it be filled with all of God's Blessings!
The Lord Has Risen!!!!
Border Punch, Martha Stewart, Circles: Nestibilities, Ribbon: Walmart

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Oh no ... not orange cool aid!! Yikes!! Your cards are adorable and I your coloring is fantastic! You have a good excuse for being late ... not to worry!! Hope you are having a wonderful Easter!!