Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Finally Friday!!!

All week I've been trying  to slow the days down! My "to do" list was massive!!! I had to alter my daugher's prom dress for prom on Saturday. I  was asked to take in her bf's vest, I had a scrapbook to make for a Senior Ticket Raffle, I had taxes to do by the 15th, 2 letters to write, and my list goes on!!!LOL
I had to sneak in time to work on my card challenges for this week. And I have to admit, after working on all my "to do's".......my mojo was gone!
My first card is for our Raise the Bar Challenge blog. The theme this week was to make a card based on our favorite movie. I have to admit, I don't have much time to watch movies, and this one had me stumped. But then I remembered that The Wizard of Oz has always been my all time favorite movie!
So here's my card...simple but sweet:
Card Details: Digi Image: "Dorothy and Toto" by The Greeting Farm, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Silver Sticker beads: The Paper Studio, Ribbon: Offray, WalMart, Misc. Ribbon, Floss, Red Stickles for her Glittery Red Shoes.
My next card is for Ethereal Forest Designs blog. Visit this blog for some lots of inspiration.
I'll stop blabbing and show you my card for this week:
 
Card Details: Digi Image: Ethereal Forest Designs, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Patterned Paper: MME, Cardstock: Bazzill, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Cirlces: Nestibilities, Misc. Glossy Accents for the eyes, Ric-Rac, Machine Stitching.
Have a wonderful Friday!!!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh dear ... sure sounds like you are going in circles!! I hope things "slow down" for you soon! Both creations are so much fun ... great job!!

Jodi said...

These are just adorable cards! Love the images you used and the great coloring you did too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

ottersln said...

Cute!