Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Witches!

Get it? Instead of Halloween Wishes? "Halloween Witches"! LOL I know,  know..my kids call me corny all the time!
With all the recent changes in my life, I haven't had much "me" time. So..this morning, I got up at 5:00am to steal a couple of hours for myself.
I have made a couple of cards and will mail them out today.
Here's one I made for my sister...she loves Halloween!

Card Details: Digi Image-Wee Stamps, Patterned Papers-The Paper Studio, Web Punch-Martha Stewart, Ribbon-Offray, Button-Recyled from a pair of pants I threw out. Misc.-Floss, Stickles-Ranger

I'm entering this card in a few challenges today:

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Halloween Challenge!

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Its great when you can grab a few hours to yourself! A great card you made too. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge this week.

Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! I love the polka dots! Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab card, great image, and colours, love the web punch too, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

Sylvia Zet said...

Pumpkin colours Hazel!! :)) And this dotted ribbon is great!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet little witch. Love the card.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Ow, isn't she sweet. Love the backing papers and ribbon you have used and the fab way you have coloured this card.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Sonia said...

Hi!
Fab Halloween Card!
Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog this week.
Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Katie said...

Such an adorable Halloween card & image. Love the addition of the bow and felt web. Thank you for joining us at Crop Stop Challenge Blog!

Kary said...

What a wonderful card!! I love your choice of papers and the sweet image. Thanks for playing the challenge at Daisy Doodles.