Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, October 03, 2011

Just for You

Good Monday to you! I  have once again apologize for my lack in posting. My life has just been a whirlwind lately, and I am looking forward to it slowing down. My Dad is getting better, thank God, but still has limited mobility so he still pretty dependent on us. My daughter is a high school cheerleader, so her activities and games keep me busy too...PLUS>>> this week she is up for Homecoming Queen!!! How exciting for her, right!?

We've got a Homecoming Parade on Thursday, a Senior Class fundraiser (Enchilida plates to sale), and then Friday Night Football w/ the crowning of the Queen and King!

And in between all of this I've got birthdays to celebrate: my son and I celebrated on the 2nd (yesterday), my niece and friend on the 4th (tomorrow!) and my nephews, older son's and cousins take up the rest of the month! Whew!

So...for today, I am bumping up a card I made last year with an image from Meljen's Designs.


I cannot wait for some "ME" time to create some more holiday cards. You should see the new release's Melissa has in store for this week........they are SPOOKY CUTE!!!!! I cannot wait to color them up and make something. Until then..I've got a load of laundry to do! {{{{sigh}}}}

Have a blessed day and thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

hehe! This is so cute!

Cheryl said...

Good luck to your daughter. It sounds pretty busy.

Your Frankie card is so cute! I love it.

Have a great week!

Janie Printz said...

This is too cute to spook !!! Great little card & love the new images.
Janie