Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Just Deal With It!

I made this card today because it reflects well on the week I've been having so far! LOL Ever have those days where nothing seems to be going right?! Well, that's been ME all week!!! But..I won't bore you with all the details.
I just decided today, I'm gonna put on my Big Girl Panties and Deal with It! What other choice do have anyway!? LOL

I wasn't even happy with my coloring and almost chunked this card, but then I thought to myself, "You are not perfect, the image and card will be fine." So...here she is:



Card Details: Digi Image-Mo's Digital Pencil, Sentiment-Create with TLC, Patterned Paper-Echo Park "Country Drive" collection, Ribbon-RibbonFX, Punches-EK Success

Even now, as I post this card..I'm thinking, should I add something else..bling, brads, flowers??? Ugh!

Linking this to the following challenges:

The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge-Anything Goes
Mo's Digital Pencil-Punches or Dies-I used punches

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

So cute! I love the pinks and greens together, and the sentiment is perfect with this fun image. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hey there little Country Mouse!! I'm sorry you're having a crummy week! But let me tell ya, I am totally lovin' this card! Your coloring is beautiful...and I love that sentiment!!! Absolutely precious! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hope you have a better week this week! Hugs. Pat Frank