Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, December 19, 2011

Last minute gifts

Hope everyone had a wonderful, rested weekend. I spent mine suffering from allergies, sinuses..head cold, whatever you wanna call it!LOL Still a bit under the weather today, but I'm hoping a warm cup of tea will help.
I wanted to share some last minute gift ideas with you. The first is a microwave bag of popcorn wrapped up in white paper. I used plain old computer printer paper. Then I put one glove inside of the other and put these on top of my popcorn pack. Tied with a ribbon and drew on a cute face. There you have it: a warm and toasty treat!!!

The next project is a light up snowman jar:
I had some mason jars sitting there, so I spray painted them white, drew on a face, and inserted a strand of white lights. For the hat, I painted the jar lids black and then cut some felt into a circle, I put the felt between the 2 jar lids. The light cord hangs out a bit and then I screwed the lid over that. I hope this explains it well enough. I'm still pretty fuzzy with allergy meds. But really wanted to share these two projects with you.


Where did I get these ideas you may ask? Pinterest of course!! LOL I'm addicted to that site and have found many awesome ideas and yummy recipes!

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful Monday!

Linking this to:

2 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

What fabulous gifts. Someone is really going to love these. So creative.
Hope you have a fabulous Christmas.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun.

Shirley said...

Both of these are wonderful gifts for Christmas. Hope the allergies have abated some what. We just need our weather to stay the same for about 6 days in a row.