Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Happy Saturday! Well, today is chilly and rainy! So it's the perfect day for crafting and cardmaking!

Here's a card I finished up this morning. I used an image by Heather Ellis, this is from last year, but I have used it many, many times!

Card Details: Digi Image-Pure Innocence, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, Patterned Paper-My Mind's Eye, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Ribbon-Offray, Coloring-Copics and Chalks, White on Hat-Fabric Paint, Stickles-Ranger, Cardstock-Bazzill

Linking this to:
Have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Audrey, your card is so cute and I love the colors you used. The pink ribbon looks so pretty too.

tiffany said...

such a sweet card, love the combination of patterns you used. Thanks for joining in the challenge at 2 Sisters! =)Tiffany