Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, December 16, 2011

Thinking of You

Good Friday to you! Boy the Christmas countdown continues and I will scurrying this next week. But for today, I'm going to take a break from my Christmas cards and share a card I made for a friend using a stamp from All that Scraps.

Card Details: Digi Image-All that Scraps, Patterned Papers/Button-Cosmo Cricket, Sentiment-Studio G,
Bakers Twine-Sew Easy Fancy Floss, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Misc-Machine Stitching

Have a great Friday! I've got a couple of last minute Christmas crafts to share wih you. I'll either post those later today, or on Saturday!

Linking this to:


1 comment:

Pam Sparks said...

Super cute! I'm sure your friend loved your card! Thanks for linking up to the ATS Wed. Challenge! Merry Christmas!