Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week 46 in my Ochre Malden & Some Handmade Dividers

First of all...Thank YOU to all the service men and women that have served and protected our country in the past and present. God bless each and every one of you. I, myself, have several veteran's in our family. Thank you!!!!




Everyone that knows me, knows I love animals....always have. They are God's creatures, and I care for them Great and Small. 

For Week 46 I'm using some super cute dog stickers I found at WalMart, plus I'm using a Poodle Paper clip that I bought off someone on our Facebook group. :) I'm so happy I got these from her!



The other day I was at Michael's and found these on clearance for $3.

I loved the dividers w/ tabs at the top. It had cardstock sheets, embossed papers?, stickers, and 4 sheets of photo page protectors. (I'll show you how I used those on another post later). 

I cut some of the dividers to fit my  planner and laminated them. Now they fit perfectly in 
my Personal size Ochre Malden Planner. 

I will using the other bits and pieces of this kit when I'm making handmade cards. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed Tuesday.


No comments: