Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, January 17, 2016

DIY Planner Dividers

Good Sunday night to you.......

I know this post is a bit late in the day, but it's my only free time right now. 
As I mentioned on my Instagram post, I am trying to do something creative everyday. Big or small, a creative project helps me to "de-stress" and makes me feel productive. Plus...it's super fun!!!

Right now I'm using my Personal Size Filofax Malden and just love it. It's soft, buttery leather keeps me coming back to it!

I have been wanting to update my dividers so I stopped by Hobby Lobby last week and found this cute paper by The Paper Studio


I used a current divider as a pattern and traced it onto the back side of my paper. I folded my patterned paper in half so the print would be on both sides and be thicker. 
For the tabs I punched some of the same paper w/ this punch, also by The Paper Studio. I folded the punch piece in half length wise, and adhered it between the 2 layers of paper.

I then laminated them w/ my Scotch laminator. This can be found at Walmart for about $20. My Mom got me this a couple of Christmas' ago and I love it!!! I use the heck out of it!! 

I added a stack of sticky Post-Its from Targets $1 spot. It's hard to see, but these Kraft post-its have pink lines on them. Super cute, and match so well. Pink is my favorite color!!!

I typed up my divider subjects in Word and used coordinating colors. I then adhered them to the tabs and covered w/ clear scotch tape. I do it this way just in case I ever want to switch out my divider subjects. 

And here you go...........
I'm loving this. 

Have a great night! Thank goodness I am off tomorrow because my "crafting wheels" are spinning! 
Stay tuned.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your ideas, thank you for sharing!