Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, January 02, 2016

I love the Lights of Christmas!

Well, it's almost time to pack up my Christmas decor. I'm a little sad because I LOVE the glow of the lights at night. They are very pretty and I find them soothing. 
I was thinking I'm just NOT ready to put these away. So I looked around and thought, "How can I keep some in my daily home decor?"

I gathered my indoor birdhouses, some pellon left over from the Christmas village, an extra string of lights, and a bag of Cinnamon pinecones I bought during the Christmas clearance:

I found a barnwood frame and snowflake box in my craft stash. I ran outside and snipped some mesquite tree branches and spray painted them white.  And here you go....This is what I have so far....
I'm thinking if I make "seasonal" I can display year round...
and Have My LIGHTS!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!! LOL


Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: