Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"Happy Birthday" Handmade Cards

Yea!!! It's Wednesday! We are half way through the week! Today I'd like to share 2 new cards with you.
Since I used to make cards on a daily basis, I am really trying to use up my stash. So I have not shopped for any new supplies. 
 I have lots and lots of cardmaking supplies, especially since I used to Scrapbook so much. I guess sometimes it's good to be a hoarder!!! Craft hoarder, that is! 

Here are a couple of colorful Happy Birthday cards:

Digi Image: Whimsiedoodles, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio, "happy birthday" stamp:
 Studio G, crocheted ribbon: WalMart, Stars: Unknown, Scrapbook Stash, Stickles: WalMart

Digi Image: Whimsiedoodles, Patterned Paper: Unknown, Scrapbook Stash, "happy birthday" stamp: Studio G, Pearls: The Paper Studio, Pink ric-rac: WalMart, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Stickles: Walmart

Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: