Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I think I'm addicted to Digi Stamps!!!

Lately I have been scouring the internet for cute digital images, or digi stamps, as they are commonly known as!!LOL Anyway, lastnight I bought 4 more...I almost bought 3 others but I stopped myself! I just love these digital images because you purchase them online and then almost immediately, you can print them out, color them up, and start creating!!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!

I finally shopped this store for the first time....and boy, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her images!!! So much detail, and so much fun!!! Take a look, you'll too be hooked!! : Mo's Digital Pencil.
I bought some images from her and couldn't wait to print them out!
Here's the first card I made:



Card Details: Digi Image "Jingle Bells" Mo Manning: Mo's Digital Pencil, Preprinted card by Making Memories: FaLaLa collection, Nestibillities to cut scalloped circles, Computer generated "Jingle All the Way" sentiment, Misc. Ribbon and jingle bell, white dimensional paint for hat.
And another card:
















Card details:Digi Image: "Christmas Fairy Holly"by Mo Manning (Mo's Digital Pencil), Preprinted Card and Poinsettia flower and brad : Making Memories, Nestibillities for circle and scalloped circle,Stickles on wings, Glossy Accents on waterglobe, Misc. vintage lace


I wonder if there's a "12 step program" for Digi Image Addicts? I hope not......cause I'm addicted and don't want a cure!!!LOL
Thanks for visiting~~~~
Have a wonderful night~

audrey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with you finding all sorts of digi stamps the I love and I'm a consultant for a stamp co. Oh well I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this is great!

You do good work! Love to take a peek each day.