Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

More dreary weather today....

Gosh we've had more drizzle and rain this past month!! Yesterday was cold and drizzly ALL day long! It was a great day for staying indoors!!!
That's exactly what I did, and I got these two cards done:






















Card Details: Digi Image-Heather Ellis/Pure Innocence, Patterned Paper, fabric brad, and red bling-The Paper Studio, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, Misc. Stickles, White Dimensional paint, and ribbon























Card Details: Digi image and Sentiment: Sweet n' Sassy Stamps, Patterned Paper, silver mini brads and fabric brad: The Paper Studio, Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, Misc. chalk, ribbon, stickles


I wish you a splendid day, whatever you are doing. Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the wreath on the bears BUTT...it is my personality! Love to do funny.