Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yes! I survived another Christmas!

Whew! So happy that Christmas has come and gone! Now I can relax a little bit
and enjoy some "me" time!!!
I started out the day by sleeping late! Yep, I slept in til' about 9am! It felt wonderful!
I have cleaned up a bit and then decided to participate in a challenge. After seeing these Anime images
I thought they were so stinkin' cute....they remind me of my teen daughter!!!LOL

So here's the details of the challenge: Sketch Challenge #4/Guest Designer Call, details here:
Club Anime.
Here's the sketch:















And here's my card using Lilah:









Card Details: Digi Image: Lilah by Instyle Stamps, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Patterned Paper and Ribbon: Love Elsie, Circles/Scalloped Circles: Cuttlebug Nesties, Silver beads: The Paper Studio

Thanks for visiting! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a fun and sassy card! I love the dp and colors you used! Perfect for your teen or her friends :)

Thanks for playing along!
Happy Holidays!
~ margie

Unknown said...

Yep this image is so cute. It was one that I want.

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute card, love the colors!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Just heard by way of The Sweet Shop. Congrats on the new position. You deserve it. Your work is beautiful and you have a new follower.

Big Mamma~

Nicole said...

HEY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the DT!! I am excited to work with you and can't wait to get to know you BETTAH!!! Thanks for always leaving me such kindness on my blog! HUGS and Blessings, Nicole