Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Warm Wishes......

We're getting a cold front today....our highs will be in the 40's. So, for us Texans, that's COLD!LOL
I was so excited to find this coffee cup, mug? at Dollar General, they were $2, and I was super excited to find that the lid screwed right off!!! I immediately thought, "Hey, I will remove the Christmas paper and insert some pretty scrapbooking paper and match it with a pretty card!"
Yep, my brain is always on "scrapping mode"!!! 


So here's the set I just created, took me about 30 minutes. Fun!!!
















Inside the mug I have added a single pack of Folger's coffee, Mini-Moos, and some sugar packets.































Card Details: Digi Image: Cocoa Emma (All that Scraps), Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Cirlces: Cuttlebug Nesties, Flower Punch: Marvy Uchida, Misc.: Button, Floss, White Dimensional paint




Have a blessed day! Thanks for visiting, and please leave a comment with your thoughts, I love reading them!

2 comments:

Godelieve said...

What a cute set!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what a fun project, awesome!!