Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Challenge for 2009!!

Okay...so I only have time for one more challenge, then I have to prepare for tonight's festivities!
So...I chose a really fun one--The Pink Elephant Challenge. There were 2 sketches to choose from,
and I chose this one:








And here's my card:


Card details: Digi Image: "Marcus, The Terrible Twos" by Mo Manning, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Patterened Paper: Prima Marketing "Dude Collection", Circles: Cuttlebug Nesties, Misc.: Button, Twine: Fiskars "Kimberly Poloson collection"
I will be back later to post my Happy New Year's card.....I wish you and your family a Safe and Happy New Year!!! Enjoy and God Bless!!!

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

LOL!!! This is tooo cute! Happy New Year!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Your card is sooo cute. I love that stamp and your coloring is perfect.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! That image is too cute!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Sheri