Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm in the mood for Love....

well, not really!!! But I was in the mood to work on Valentine goodies!!! The first ones are so cute, but I can't take credit for the idea. I actually got the idea from Colleen at Happy Little Art and she said she got the idea from a family magazine. Colleen always has the cutest projects and I love visiting her blog daily! I already see many other projects I'd love to try!!!
Here's my first project of the day:






















Then I made these:



Details: Candy-WalMart, Image: Whimsiedoodles, Circle Cards-Used cuttlebug and cut 2 layers so it can open up and you can write "To" and "From" on the inside. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!! Have a wonderful evening!!!

2 comments:

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Awwwww....they turned out soooooo cute...but even better are those little frog ones!! OMG I love them!! I "toadly" need to find some of those because they are CUTE, ribbit, CUTE!!!!!!

Thanks for the shout out! =:O)

Rachel said...

Audrey- these are AWESOME and I may be stealing them from you! Where did you get the shovels? I would need over 50 for my kids classes so I may have to keep this on the backburner!!! <3 them!