Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Mania

Well, Monday is almost over and I finally have a chance to come in and post before starting dinner. Today I worked on the Club Anya Monday Mania Challenge. This week it is being hosted by Jen Shults. And her recipe for the challenge was to use these colors: Olive Green, Pink, Dark Brown and some Sparkle! I love all these colors and use them often, and I ALWAYS add sparkle any chance I get!!!!
Here is my card for this challenge:


Card Details: Image-"Ruby" (The Greeting Farm), Sentiment-Studio G, Patterned Paper-My Mind's Eye, Border-Scalloped Scissors, Bling-The Paper Studio, Flower Punch-Marvy Uchida, Misc. Button, Stickles and Machine Stitching


Thanks for visiting! Enjoy the rest of your Monday!!!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Ruby is just adorable.