Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Finally Friday!

It's not that I'm excited about it being the end of the week, I enjoy my weekdays! I'm excited because I get to show you my latest "Raise the Bar"  card sample!

This week the theme was  "The gift that keeps on giving" - use anything that was gifted to you by a friend, relative, or significant other in your project. I thought it would be fun to mention their names too in the blog posting. It can be anything craft related - Embossing folder, RAK'd image, as long as it was given to you.


I am using a Hanglar Stanglar image that I received in an image swap, I believe it came from a fellow stamper by the name of Carol. I don't have access to Hanglar Stanglar so I was hoarding what little I do have!


Here's my card:

Card Details: Image-Hanglar Stanglar, Patterned Paper-The Paper Studio, Misc. Ribbon, Button, Machine Stitching, Flower Punch-Marvy Uchida, Copics to Color


Have a wonderful Friday!



1 comment:

Darlene said...

Such an adorable image and you've colored her perfectly!!! Love the paper & embellishments you've put with her too ... perfect!!