Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Thrift Store Card!

As you might have noticed I just love these Pure Innocence images by Heather Ellis!!! They make me smile!
I wanted to share a card with you that I made using one of her new digital images. Most of the items on this card are new, but there are couple of items that I found at the thrift store! For example, those heart buttons are cute, huh? I found them on a denim jumper. The jumper was a size 3T, so I bought it for 99 cents.....just for the buttons!!! As soon as I got home I cut off all the buttons and added them to my stash!!! 
The vintage lace at the bottom was also from the thrift store, they had a couple of them for 50 cents, I just couldn't resist! I love thrift store finds!!!
Here's my card:

Card Details: Digi Image: Pure Innocence by Heather Ellis, Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Ribbon: WalMart, Heart Button and Vintage Lace: thrift store, Circle and Scalloped Circle: Cuttlebug, Machine Stitching and Chalks

Thanks for visiting today!!! Have a wonderful Thursday!!!!

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card and great finds!