Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yes! It's Saturday and you know what that means!!! Time for another card sample from The Sweet Stop. This week's challenge sketch SSS#40 looks like this:

And here's the card that I made using this sketch:


I used an image from Sweet N' Sassy Stamps. The Patterned Paper is by The Paper Studio. I cut my pie out and used pop dots to raise it. The scalloped border was made using my Jumbo Scallop scissors. Misc.--Machine Stitching and green ribbon. On the inside I used the sentiment: 'Have a "Cherry" Happy Day!'
Please click back on The Sweet Stops link to see other wonderful card samples and play along using this fun sketch!!!
Have a wondeful Saturday!!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

So very cute Audrey! Simple yet striking!

Unknown said...

Yummy!! Such a pretty and fun card! :)

Unknown said...

What a yummy card Audrey!

Anonymous said...

This design is great, I can see using it for the back of a recipie card...wouldn't an entire box of index cards with this image be a great thing...! good stuff!

Anonymous said...

i just scrolled further down the page....i liked what I saw....i am a new follower....