Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween Treats

Good morning!!! All week I'd like to show you some halloween treats....not tricks! that I've been working on. Today  I will begin with these goodie bags. I found these adorable mini soda cans at WalMart. The 7up cans have a cute Frankenstein face on them. The Sunkist drinks have a cute pumpkin face on them, and both change colors when chilled!!! So fun!!!! I just had to buy some and make some fun goodie bags. I've included a mini bag of microwave popcorn and some candy. I finished these off with a cute bow and some adorable tags by Whimsie Doodles.


And here's the whole bunch:



I think these are so fun and cute! What a great gift for a friend, coworker, teacher or child! 
Thanks for visiting today! Tomorrow, I will show you some cute candy bars I made!!!

Have a blessed Tuesday!!

5 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I love these! I might do these for the n'hood kids because I don't get too many trick or treaters!

Please stop over and enter my csnstores giveaway if you can!!

heather
http://ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-csn-giveaway.html

Erin said...

So totally cute! What great ideas and I LOVE the little soda cans. Who wouldn't love to get one of those?!?!

www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

HEY GIRL!!!!!! I am trying to find your email! Gotta talk to you! email me! nicole.anderson@insightbb.com

Love these by the way!! Nicole xo

Joy said...

cute cute cute!

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, goodness these are adorable!!! I MUST go find these cans and grab them!! Such a super cute idea... now to figure out who to give them to.... :o)
Hugs,
Dee