Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, September 03, 2010

"Selebrating" September!!

I know, I know...I spelled Celebrating wrong, but it looked so much better with an "S" since it's for September!!
Today I made a card for my sister. She absolutely loves the month of September! She has even declared it National Apple Month!
Here it is in her words: (I'm sure she won't mind me posting her quote on Aug.31st)

"Tomorrow marks the first day of my favorite month, September. I refer to her as the "Apple month". I love to incorporate apples in our daily meals and drink natural applejuice. I also refer to September as the "quiet month". She drifts in and out barely noticed like the first leaf drifting with the first breezes of Autumn. She is like a fine lady gracefully entering a room. Hail to September!"


So...here is my card for my wonderful sister!!!




Card Details: Digi Image: All That Scraps, Sentiment: Studio G stamps, Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Ribbon: WalMart, Misc.: Machine Stitching, Copics to color

I also wanted to show you a cute little container of Sixlets I found at WalMart. They are pulling out all the Halloween candy and I just love looking at it!!! I think I might decorate the lid with a cute digi stamp and send it to my son in college!!!


They even come with the ribbon!!! I can just see these decorated really cute and then put on a teacher's desk!!! They had other flavors but Sixlets are my fave!!!
Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful Friday!!! And a safe Labor Day weekend!



3 comments:

Jodi said...

Adorable card! Love the Fall colors and cute image choice!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Adorable card!!

C said...

Totally adorable...Wish we had autumn here....we just go from summer to winter to spring and back to summer...miss the fall apple/pumpkin picking. Thanks for the memory.