Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, September 06, 2010

Trick or Treat Sweets!!!


Halloween already? I know, I know!LOL
 Honestly, I don't do much for Halloween, my kids are all grown, but I do love all the Halloween and Fall candy that comes into the stores.
Last week I showed you these that I found:

Well, I bought a few more of them an decorated them with some new releases by Whimsie Doodles
Here they are:


I had also bought this cute lollipop so I made a matching gift tag to go with it:




All images are my Whimsie Doodles and are super cute!!!

Have a great Labor Day and thanks for stopping by!

Linking this to Made by Me Monday over at Creative 2x Mom's blog. 








6 comments:

Erin said...

These are super cute! I wish I could find these great jars (with sixlets in them. I love those!!!)

www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Wowww this is so stunning!! Really wonderfull!
Hugs Kristel

Michele said...

Very, very cute!! =0)

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Those are sooooo cute!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

What a cute and wonderful little treat! I am definitely looking for these next time I am at Walmart. TFS!

Sprytebyrd said...

Aw geez, I could spend hours on your blog! These are so cute, too!!! And I just LOVE Sixlets!! Off to Walmart I go! Wait... was just there, didn't see these... well, back I go to look again!! LOL!
Hugs,
Dee