Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm still here...


I am so sorry I have been unable to post lately. My computer is "out of commission". I am actually borrowing my son's laptop and I have such a hard time typing on it! lol
I have been working on some fun fall and halloween projects for the shop. I wish I could post pictures but then I'd have to figure how to put them on my son't laptop!!LOL
I'm hoping my sweet, sweet, sweet brother will fix my computer this weekend. He is a whiz when it comes to computers!!!
I promise to be back soon~~~
Have a blessed Friday!!!
These are just some nice pictures I googled...I love my labs. I have two of them...a yellow boy, Cash, and a chocolate girl, Holly.

1 comment:

Christina said...

ohhhhhhhh wowwwwwwww such cute dogs! I have two myself, looks sweet!!
Hugs Kristel