Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trick or Treat Sweets!!!

As promised, I will be showing some cute Halloween treats this week. Today, is some simple, wrapped up Hershey Bars. I love giving these to friends, coworkers, and kids!!!
I've wrapped them up in some left over green tissue (I used this previously for some "team candy bars"--shown at the bottom of my post).
Then I added some patterned paper, ribbon, and a stamped image.
Fun, fun, fun!!!

Details: Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio, Sentiment: Studio G, Ribbon, Green Tissue

Here are some "Team Bars" I made for a friend. She's gonna give these to the football players.


Thanks for visiting today!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well what I like is the idea of making our treats pretty, no matter the occasion! Personally I do this for big get togethers or personal showers, stuff like that!

especially using gorgeous floral papers really gets me going!

thanks for the reminder of this creative outlet! now, if only I could find some secret stash of chocolate around here! lol

ciao bella

CREATIVE CARMELINA

Sprytebyrd said...

So cute!! I'll have to find some soccer paper and "lift" that idea for my daughters soccer team!!
Hugs,
Dee