Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, December 26, 2014

Journaling Bible: Luke 2:11 A Savior Is Born!

Hope each and every one of you had a blessed Christmas! I meant to post this for Christmas Day itself, but just got to finish it today. I started this on Christmas Eve, but then the chaos kicked in and it had to wait. Today I found some quiet time to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas...
the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ!

Luke 2: 11 and 14: "For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a Savior who is Christ the Lord....." 
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased"

The stamp I used is by StampCraft..I've had it for a few years. 
I used a StazOn ink pad to stamp my image.


I forgot to take a pic of the chalks I used and the Copic Markers to color my image, but here are the other supplies. Stickers by Sticko and The Paper Studio, my Papermate Flair marker and Kraft stickers from Target's $1 spot. 


Thank you for stopping by! And again,
 Merry Christmas!

No comments: