Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, December 15, 2014

Journaling Bible: My Grace is Sufficient for You

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Monday is here again, and time for another busy work week. I enjoy my weekends, where I can sneak in some quiet time and journal in my bible. 
I use an ESV Journaling Bible by Crossway. 

For this image, I am thankful for the talent of Andrea at A Work of Heart. She was kind enough to share this image with us. Andrea is so talented and creative!!!!

This is from  2 Corinthians 9, 10:


These are the supplies I used. I colored in my image w/ Copic Markers, and did some coloring over the bottom verse w/ my water color pencils by Oxford. I like to use the thin, mini glue dots by Elmer's to adhere my print out to my bible page. A few markers and a stamp here and there, and I was done. 


Thanks for stopping by! It's always a joy to see my visitors!

Have a blessed Monday!

1 comment:

Lorna said...

Love it!