Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, December 08, 2014

Journaling Bible: You Reap what you Sow

 I hope your week has started out well! We are having beautiful weather here in Texas and for that I am thankful!

Today I am sharing Galatians 6:7 with you:
"God will NOT be mocked, you REAP what you SOW! "

 Now Ain't the Truth?! This verse has been around for many, many years. Many know it by heart, and many have lived it. We all Reap what we Sow!!! 

Clear Stamp by Pure Innocence, various alphabet stickers, Blue Washi was found in a set at Michael's and Salmon colored washi is from Target's $1 spot ( I LOVE that SPOT!)
The "Illustrated By" stamp is by Basic Grey. 

Now I'm off to bed. Today was a very busy day...and I am beyond tired!!
I thank God for each day that I can get up and rise and lay down and rest!

Be Blessed!

No comments: