Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Week 1: Personal Ochre Malden

Wow!!! Week 1 of 2015!!! Can you believe it?! The New Year is upon us!!! Along with my salvation, I am wishing for peace, joy, good health, and happiness...I am also hoping to be MORE organized this year. I tend to get stressed and overwhelmed when I have lots to do. Having a planner helps me lay it all out, plan a strategy (ya, right...who am I kidding! LOL) , and feel accomplished when it's done! 

I'm still using my Personal Ochre Malden and still loving it! I'm thinking I might do some switching around of my dividers. Possibly deleting and adding a couple...we shall see. 
I'm not sure who makes the thin washi, it was gifted to me. The blue washi is by My Mind's Eye. The quote on a card is by We R Memory Keepers, found these at WalMart. The little tab on it was glued on..it's from the SMASH collection.

Like I said, I'm hoping to be better organized. I found this cute thing at Dollar General for $4! I think I might run back for a couple more!!! 


   Here it is with a few of my supplies...I love that I can bring it to the table, or bedroom, or anywhere else with ease! :) 




Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful week!!!



No comments: