Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Challenge #93 and I lost my MOJO!!!

Good morning! My internet gave me trouble lastnight, so I hope I can get through this post.
It's Thursday! So this means it's time for another Meljen's Challenge #93. The theme this week is to use
Red, Pink and Kraft. Also, just a reminder, that in able to participate for the prize of Free Images you must use a Meljens' image. There are lots of super cute images here: Meljen's Shop and don't forget her Freebies!!!

I really had trouble with this challenge. It should have been simple for me. Come on, how hard can Red, Pink and Kraft be?! I think I had just lost my "mojo". So...if anyone has seen it...please give me a holler! :)


Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Patterned Paper-7 Gypsies, Twine-We R Memory Keepers, Border Punch-Martha Stewart

Thanks for visiting today! Have an Awesome Thursday!!!

Linking to these challenges:
Crafty Purple Frog Challenges-Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge-Love is Red and Black
Craft us Crazy-Love/Valentine
Shelly's Images Blog-Anything Goes

6 comments:

Lori said...

I don't think you lost it! Your card is darling - so glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

Amanda said...

You didn't loose it, love your card, and thanks for joining us at Shelly's!

Amanda

Darlene said...

Yep ... looks like your mojo is in FINE SHAPE! This card is ADORABLE and I love the design ... great job!
Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful romantic card in red and a little black!

Thanks for participating in our Challenge at Crafty Ribbons,

La Vikinga

tiggertastic said...

wow wee those big letters are fantastic, thank you so much for playing along at CPF, i hope you will join in with our new challenge which is up and running now.

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K