Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I love you!

Good Tuesday morning to you! Today, I felt like making a "boy" card. I usually make girlie cards because I love working with girlie images, and as most know...my favorite color is pink!

I have used this image before, and really love it. So today, I used a sentiment from Create with TLC and paired it with an image from Sassy Cheryl.


Card Details: Digi Image-Sassy Cheryl, Sentiment-Create with TLC, Patterned Paper-Making Memories, Cardstock-Best Occasions, Misc.-Chalk, Buttons, Twine

Linking this to:



10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww what a sweet card...

Anonymous said...

What a cute little fellow, great card...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

julie_woolston said...

What a sweet image, it's gorgeous and I love the bright colours you have used.
Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Carla S. said...

This is so adorable! What a darling image! Paulette has a sentiment for every image, doesn't she? This one is perfect!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi there, such a sweet card with a great layout , the DPs are gorgeous and compliment the image perfectly.

Marie

Emma Goddard said...

great card, thanks for entering the CBN challenge, good luck xx

Jen Nelson said...

So sweet!
Thanks for joining us at cards for men
jen xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card and I love your choice of DP is goes so well with the cute image. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

Ps I have candy if you are interested x

fionalawlor said...

Gorgeous card! Your image and sentiment are soo cute :)
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our No Flowers challenge.
Fiona x

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Such a cute card!!