Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, January 08, 2012

I Declare you Queen for a Day!

Now wouldn't this be wonderful?! Queen for a Day! Oh the things I could do on a day like this!
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. Everyone in my house is gone for a few hours so I decided with my free time, I'd work on some cards! What a wonderful way to spend my afternoon!!!



Card Details: Digi Image-Mo's Digital Pencil, Sentiment-Create with TLC, Patterned Paper/Cardstock-All scraps, I think PP is The Paper Studio, Ribbon-Offray, Superfine Glitter-Crafter's Square (Dollar Tree)

Linking to these Challenges:


Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed day!

13 comments:

Elaine L. said...

This card is precious! I love the paper, and that sentiment couldn't be more perfect! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Sandy S said...

This is an adorable card!

Thanks for sharing...

Sandy S
(scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com)

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant card just jumped from tlc

Tracy said...

Aww what a sweet card.
I think we should declare every Sunday Mom's Queen for the day...well for the afternoon at least, teehee.

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.xxx

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Audrey! The image and sentiment go perfectly together! Fantastic coloring! Thanks for joining us for Mo's challenge!

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable cards, Audrey. Congrats and Welcome to the CYP DT. I am looking forward to seeing you creativity.

Dorcas said...

Tis is so cute, Audrey! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo's!
Hugs,
Dorcas

karen said...

Fabulous card, gorgeous design and love MO's images, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

Paul said...

Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this week at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

Kelly Schelske said...

She's so adorable! Love that paper!

Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

Ginger said...

Great Card! I love how creative this card is!

Unknown said...

A real creative mind can create such a beautiful card.

membership card printing
plastic cards