Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, January 02, 2012

That's What Friends are For

I know I'm posting a little late in the day, but I've been pretty busy today with my "domestic duties"! LOL
I couldn't wait to sit down and play with some new images I printed out.
I started out with a free image from Whoopsie Daisy.  I thought she was such a cutie! I also made another card for my Aud Sentiments DT group, but I can't show you that one just yet. But it also involves a freebie!

Card Details: Digi Image-Whoopsie Daisy, Sentiment-Create by TLC, Patterned Paper-My Mind's Eye 6x6 Paper Pack, Stick on Pearls-The Paper Studio, Border Punches-Martha Stewart and Tim Holtz

Linking this to :

5 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Our Daisy looks gorgeous on your card. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy challenge. Good luck.
Hugs Nataliya

Joanie said...

love the background for our gorgeous Daisy. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.

Jennifer Scull said...

this is so cute!
I wanted to tell you how glad I am that you are part of the Create with TLC DT! welcome to the team! :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wonderful card, you did an awesome job with the Whoopsi Daisy freebie! Thanks so much for joining our WHOOPSI DAISY challenge this week:)

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awww your card is super sweet. Awesome job coloring! Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.
Hugs Bonnie