Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday!

I am SO glad it's Friday! Why? Not sure! LOL But I like the end of the week and the beginning of weeks. I'm just weird like that!
I started this card yesterday, and finished it up this morning. In all the years I've been making cards, I've never added a banner to any of my cards. Atleast I don't think I have! I don't remember ever making one like this. It was fun, and I think I like it!


Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, Patterned Papers-Heidi Grace 8x8 paper pad, and My Mind's Eye 6x6, Twine-We R Memory Keepers, Glitter Button-WalMart, Cirlces-Spellbinders, Stickles-Studio G, Misc.-Chalks, Glitter Stickers(on banner)-EK Success

Linking this card to these challenges:

Scrap Creations-Glitter!
Raise The Bar-#87 Banners
Card Crafter's Circle-#5 Happy Birthday!
Moving Along the Times-Stripes and/or Spots (I used both! )
Whimsy Stamps Challenges-Happy Birthday
Simon Says Stamps Challenges-Stripes and/or Spots
Southern Girls Challenge-#35 Show us your Sparkle!
Sassy Studio Designs-Celebrate!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Friday!!!

15 comments:

Jenée said...

Absolutely darling card. I like all the colorfulness of your little card, and the fact that you used one of the images from this week's sponsor -- thank you -- Glad you were able to join us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

Anne-Marie said...

Ooh, I love banners! This is a very cute card, and I love all the happy colours....birthdays should be happy, shouldn't they?....haa!
So glad you joined us this week at Card Crafter's Circle...good luck!

Peggy said...

This card is so great!! I love it!! Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Jennifer said...

Well, I love the banner you made even if you're not sure. I love all the colour, I'm sure it'll brighten someones day! Thank you for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle! Hope to see you again soon!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the colours & your bunting looks brill!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

happyscrapper said...

The banners are a cool touch on your card. The image is so sweet along with your coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at SSD. Good luck and hope to see you back next week.
hugz,
Christine DT at SSD

Grandma Bonnie said...

Aww, such a cute card..i love the pastel colors you used and the banner is a super touch! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Anonymous said...

great work, thanks for sharing your work, love christine in italy xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi. What a lovely bright and happy birthday card. Gorgeous papers and fab image. Love the bunting too.
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

juelmarie said...

Meljens has the best images - this mouse is adorable!!

Thanks for playing at Whimsy Stamps Challenge

Crafty Hugs,
Juelmarie DT

Wanda Cullen said...

OMGoodness, this is just too sweet! Love the adorable image and your banner adds a festive touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

Basement Stamper said...

the banner is perfect and that glitter button just adds to it all. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

DesignerDiva said...

Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
Hugs Laurie x

~*Joni said...

Eeek! Hi my sweet friend! I just love love love that you joined in our challenge this week - what an adorable card! I can't believe this is your first banner, it is SO perfect! :) Love the colors, love the image, hope your holidays went well! Hugs~
~*Joni RTB DT

Buladi said...

Great idea to use the clear paper.Gives such a nice effect.and I love all the details and brightness!

Plastic Card
Plastic Cards