Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, January 23, 2012

Tu-Tu Cute!!!

Good Monday to you! I am so happy today has arrived, I had a busy, tiring weekend and I was ready for the week to start! I have been trying to post this ALL day but blogger is giving me grief. It keeps rotating my photo! Crazy, huh? So..I had to go to the Create with TLC site and get my photo there. Hope blogger fixes itself soon!!! :)
Today we are having another BEAUTIFUL day! Thank God for this wonderful weather!

Over the weekend, Paulette, from Create With TLC, sent me some images and sentiments. When she sent me this one...I knew exactly what image I would pair it with!

Card Details: Digi image-Mo's Digital Pencil, Sentiment-Create with TLC, Patterned Paper-Echo Park, Stickles/Bling-Studio G, Circles-Nestibilities, Misc-Doily, Tule and Chalks for coloring.

Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy your Monday!!!
Pin It




2 comments:

Sara I. said...

This couldn't be any cuter if you tried!! Love the papers and half doily - the image is perfect for Paulette's sentiment! Love it! xx

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the pretty papers and the darling image you paired with Paulette's fun sentiment!