Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I'm SOO Excited!

I am so excited today! I found out this morning that I have been invited to be a part of  Paulette's Design Team! Paulette has a wonderful blog where she shares some awesome images and sentiments for FREE!
She's also got a huge variety in her store at great prices! I've been so blessed to have found her blog and have been a follower ever since! If you look over my cards, you will see that I use many of Paulette's sentiments, they go really well with so many images. I love using them. This is why I'm so THRILLED to be a member of this DT!
Please visit her blog:Create with TLC for freebies, fun images and sentiments to buy and inspiration!

Oh, and I've got more exciting news! 
TLC and the team will be hosting a "Calendar Girl Hop". Curious?.....wanna see what the Calendar Girls will be offering as freebies?....and what creative goodies they have lovingly put together as visuals? Well then you better mark your "calendars" ..... the hop will being January 14, 2012, at 8:30 PST.






Looking forward to seeing you there~!
Thanks for visiting today~~Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Congrats on making the team, Audrey! I look forward to working with you! I am thrilled, too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats- I love TLC- cannot wait to see what you create!!!!

Sara I. said...

Congratulations on making the team Audrey!!! So excited for you and to be working with you - can't wait to see all your new fabulous creations ~hugs
I'm now following you :))

marsha said...

Audrey, congratulations on joining the TLC team - I'm excited to be working with you! Can't wait to see your creations!
Hugs,
Marsha