Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, February 26, 2010

3's Company...

Remember this show? I used to watch this when I was a kid! I always thought it was so funny! So, now you are probably wondering why I am bringing up this old show......because this is the theme of this week's
Raise the Bar challenge:
 "3's Company" - 3 of anything: images, embellishments, DP mix, bling, you name it!
So here is my card for this week:
I have used 3 layers of paper, and 3 Ribbons!!!
Card Details: Digi Image: Mo Manning, Cardstock, Bazzill, Sentiment: Microsoft word, Patterned Paper: KI Memories, Glossy Accents on balloons, Border Punch: Martha Stewart (right now I am hooked on this punch!)

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful Friday!!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Oh you clever girl, using the photo from the TV show!! Your creation is adorable and I love those 3 ribbons. Great coloring ... you certainly rocked this challenge! Have a great weekend!