Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, February 08, 2010

A Digi Image named after me??

Well, I'd love to believe that...but no, it's not true!LOL These digi images are named "Audrey" but I'm not the "Audrey" she speaks of, it's actually her daughter Audrey that these super cute images are named after! :)
You see, it all started out with a free image from The Stamping Boutique, after I got this, I HAD TO have more!!! Especially since there's a whole collection of Audrey images!!!
Here's the card I made this weekend using Cooking Audrey (something I don't enjoy doing at all!)
Card Details: Digi Image: The Stamping Boutique, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio, Sentiment: Studio G,Misc.:Ribbon, Copics to color, Trifold Card: American Crafts



One more thing........
My hubby is on vacation this week so I don't have alot of "me" time! So today I worked on a quick project
for Valentine's Day.
I started out with some packages of Grandma's Chocolate Chip cookies. I then printed out some Mini Valentine's by Whimsiedoodles. I colored them in, adhered them to cardstock and then strung ribbon through them to attach them to the pack of cookies!
Here you have it! My quick, fun project for today!!

Details: Digi Image: Whimsiedoodles, Cookies: Grandma's Cookies, Ribbon and Cardstock


Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful Monday ~God bless!
And....as always, comments are greatly appriecated!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Your Audrey card is super cute! Love the gate fold (I think that's what it's called?) I don't like to cook either, so I can totally relate LOL! The cookie project is totally adorable! TFS!

Unknown said...

Super cute little baking Audrey! Love the cookie idea too~!

Jodi said...

Oh so cute!! LOVE the gate fold card and your cute cookie covers too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Dawn B. said...

These are ADORABLE.. I love Audrey with that paper. Such a cute card..The second one of course I love because Whimsie Doodles is AWESOME.. My hubby was home all morning. I love him but I need my "me" time..Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.